The H2a hydrophone is designed to work with any recording device, computer, or transmitter that offers a plug-in-powered, 3.5mm microphone input.
It uses the same low-noise, robust transducer assembly as our other hydrophones, but includes a low noise internal impedance buffer amp.
Operation is very simple: just plug in and use. No additional power supply or proprietary preamp is required.
The H2a offers the following advantages:
• Low cost
• Low self noise
• Good sensitivity
• Robust design handles accidental drops and temperature extremes
• Compact (4.5mm OD) Low-noise cable with tough urethane jacket
• Connects directly with thousands of consumer audio, wireless and computer products.
• Adapters allow use with telephone, radio, and pro audio equipment.
• High-quality Neutrik gold output connector
• Compact size and easy hand of cable
• High specific gravity and streamlined shape keeps hydrophone down in currents
• 1-year limited warranty